Frost'D Frost'D

Hahahah

Wow that was hilarious.
The animation was nicely done in a style that suited the tone.
I love how abrupt the ending is haha.
Just a job well done, made me laugh.
Thanks for using my music! It did fit pretty well.

-Rocky

MindChamber responds:

haha thanks, your music really pulled it together for me

A Lonely Christmas Tale A Lonely Christmas Tale

Nice, man

I feel obligated to review this now lol. First off, thank you for using the piece (I wouldn't necessarily call it mine; the themes are mine. Simon-F arranged it).

Anywayz, it was a funny story. The beginning could've went anywhere. It started with a typical Christmas-y scene. The opening of the gift was predicted, but it was funny how he got a Sega (w/e it was). And it was even funnier when it got stolen.

I think if the thief and the other guy had some kind of dialogue, it would add to the humor.

It was a good job thugh. Thanks for using the piece.

(Lol I'm not a flash artist so I can't help you much. Sorry)

Rocky

Blunt responds:

Heh, thanks for the review mate, nice music u make - Im not really into classical although i thought this music would have went well with the christmas-y theme. thanks

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesome!

This was very good! I was pleasantly surprised! This was a very good idea. Creator vs. the created. Hehe.

Let's see. Graphics were nice. Then again, I don't animate, so I can't be much of a judge.

The style was very good. I liked the fact that it was all one shot; however, come to think of it, could it have been multiple shots? It's on a computer screen, for goodness' sake haha.

Sound was good. Sounded like real computer sounds (or something) lol.

Violence was okay. It had a lot of "soft violence" like fighting and such, but nothing that people would go like, "Omg, gorey, blood, lacerations!" Haha, but violence is not necessary for a good Flash.

Interactivity was medium, only due to the fact that the audience didn't control anything directly. Flash artists, however, may feel involved, seeing that they're familiar with Flash.

The "toon" was kind of funny, but not really lol. Not necessarily a bad thing.

The creativity made up for everything else lacking. Great job. Keep it up.

Oh, wait, the critique...Let's see....Hm...I definitely don't think you need a voice for "victim." Lol it leaves more of his personality up to the viewer. Also haha the creator is kind of viewed as the arrow since we never see his/her face. I like that. I would only like to see more development. It's great how it is, but it has so much potential. All great ideas do.

Again, great job.